Tally’s newest version – Release 6.6.3 is now available from Tally Solutions. This post lists the important changes and enhancements in Tally ERP 9 release 6.6.3. There are no charges to upgrade to this release for customers with a valid TSS.
Tally latest version features
Tally Reports in Browser
Earlier, with release 6.6.2, Tally started supporting the download reports and vouchers in Excel format from a web browser.
Tally ERP 9 release 6.6.3 has a new connect company setup for browser with a seamless configuration and optional security controls to improve the onboarding experience for Tally users.
New Union Territory Added
Tally now supports the new union Territory ‘Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu’.
GST related updates in Tally Latest Version
- You can mark invoices as Supplies covered under section 7 of IGST during voucher entry to ensure these details are exported in GSTR 1 returns.
- Tally latest release includes the latest changes required for GSTR-1 returns export. These changes will be live on the GST portal shortly.
Issues resolved with Tally ERP 9 release 6.6.3
- In an invoice printout, the primary and secondary unit of the stock items were not printed in the total section of Alternative Units.
- The Batch Godown Vouchers report displayed details of all batches of the stock item when drilled down from a particular batch in the detailed mode of Godown Summary report.
- E-mail Id of the party did not appear in the To E-mail Address field of the Voucher E-mail screen when a user, without rights to access to create or alter invoices, opened the invoice in the display mode for e-mailing.
- Interest Calculation in the bill-wise view of Group Outstanding report showed an incorrect interest value
- On copying a Receipt Note from one company to another, Tally created it as a Payment voucher in the new company instead of as a Receipt Note.
- If you enable the option to print the company logo, Tally did not print the reference number recorded in a journal voucher.
- For purchase transactions recorded in accounting invoice mode, Tally printed the voucher number instead of supplier invoice number in Confirmation of Accounts reports.
Product Enhancements in Tally ERP 9 release 6.6.3
- There is a new provision to print the reference number and date recorded in payment voucher. The option is available for default payment voucher, payment as tax invoice, and GST advance payment.
Tally ERP 9 Latest Release download is available here or you can contact us for further information. Alternatively, send us a message via WhatsApp and we will call you back. Detailed instructions on how to update Tally to the latest release are available on this page.